The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow
policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
Online Reservation Policies
- After reserving unit(s) online, customers are required to come in within 5 days to complete the rent process in office or use the kiosk available 24 Hours at the facility.
24-Hours A Day Self Service Kiosk
You will need to know your Last Name and the Space Number to make a payment or finish a reservation through the kiosk.
- Press the Existing Customer button.
- Enter your Space Number press the TAB key to move the cursor to the next field and enter your Last Name.
- Press CONTINUE after you have entered your information.
- Press Make a Payment button.
- Select the unit you wish to make a payment for (you can also make a single payment for multiple units).
- If you have a balance due the amount owed will be displayed, you can also prepay for future months.
- Select the payment type you would like, the kiosk will accept CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARD.
- Insert payment.
- Retrieve or have your receipt emailed to you.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- No mechanical work on any motorized vehicle on premises.
- No yard sales or business on property.
- Please do not give out your gate codes.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only
- No tailgating in side of facility